Online Trainer vs. In-Person Trainer
High-Performance Fitness Training and Nutrition Coaching
Delivered In An
Easy System That Blows 1-2-1 Training Out Of The Water
When I speak with someone about online coaching, I’m often met with hesitancy. They believe it won’t be effective because I’m not physically there.
However, I have yet to see any of my online clients falter because each and every one of them is killing it! They’ll agree there are many advantages to the high level of coaching I provide:
I’m a remote coaching trainer and nutritionist who caters to busy professionals working over 40+ hours a week and the one thing they have in common is a shortage of time.
That’s why having an easy and customized plan that’s created for you is so vital. It shouldn’t take you hours in the gym or in the kitchen to get the results you want.
With my system, all the guesswork is taken out so that you have more time to focus on what gets you up in the morning!
The online world is full of options to track your progress. From easy things like keeping an eye on weight and body composition to more complicated tracking of diet, workouts, and lifting progress. I have a really simple system that would lock in the accountability and discipline side of this!
A lot of in-person personal trainers only cover the fitness aspect of the program. Once your session is done for the day, there is little to no communication until the next session. They can range from $55 – $200 per hour.
But here’s the thing. Nutrition makes up 90% of how you look. So when you’re paying for a 1-2-1 trainer you’re basically paying for 10% of your results. The other 90% is left up to you to figure out. They may give you cookie-cutter meal plans they hand out to everyone but rarely take the extra time and attention you deserve.
With my system, I take apart what isn’t working, research and consult with medical professionals if needed, and find a way to make it work for you so you can sustain it.
So here’s the deal with 1-2-1 personal trainers. This is a good option for you if your plan is to have a full-time babysitter for the rest of your life. Consider having 3 sessions a week at $50 which is $600 a month.
Times that by 30 years and that comes out $216k because you can’t sustain your results through all the twists and turns of life. Your hormones will change. Your lifestyle may change because of a new job with a different schedule. That’s more demanding…Or having a family…Things change.
So what good is having a 1-2-1 personal trainer for 3 months to you when it doesn’t cover the rest of the years after?
They may help you reach your goal for the immediate future but they do not teach you how to maintain those results when things change in your life.
What I do is not only customize your workouts based on your today but also teach you so you can get your “Bachelor’s degree” in training and nutrition.
You’ll never need another personal trainer or nutritionist after a program with me.
Because you have the knowledge that many other “trainers” don’t have and you can do this on your own!